Who we assist
Whether you are new to business or an experienced CEO or Managing Director we can provide a tailored service to you.
Our services assist clients who are:
- Start ups
- Existing businesses or companies
- Large to small companies
- ASX listed companies
We have advised clients within industries including:
- Information Technology and Software Development
- Financial Services
- Funds Management
- Transport & Aviation
We can provide fixed fee pricing on specific tasks to ensure there aren’t any surprises or ‘bill shock’.
We are also available on retainer should you have a regular and ongoing requirement for in-house legal services.
Please ask us about these options.
We assist clients with a range of solutions including:
- Structuring – business and corporate structures & re-structures
- Intellectual Property – Trademarks & Licensing agreements
- Joint ventures – Heads of Agreement & Shareholders agreements
- Internal relationships – Shareholder agreements & Employment contracts
- External relationships – Contract Terms & Conditions & Website terms and use
- Distribution relationships – Supply agreements & Distribution agreements
- Risk management – Risk Management Plans, Policies & Procedures
- Business Succession – Investment agreements and Buy/Sell agreements
- Business reviews – Website & Compliance reviews
We assist clients with project focused activity including:
- Litigation Strategy
- Capital Raising – private and public offers
- Governance – advising ASX listed, large to small corporates on a range of issues
- Listing on an Exchange – advising on listing on stock exchange
- Tenders – advising providers and recipients of products and services
- New Products – developing new products in various industries including manufacturing and financial products
- Disposals – advising on sale of shares, assets and businesses and preparing vendor due diligence
- Acquisitions – advising on purchase of assets and businesses and performing due diligence
- Mergers – advising on strategic acquisitions of shares
- Litigation Strategy – advising on a range of complex litigious matters involving intellectual property disputes, breach of duties, breach of contract, negligence, breach of laws, insolvency and other claims
If your business is about to embark on a project or needs assistance completing a Project then contact us for a confidential discussion.